February 2nd 2024
37 days left
£25,000 - £29,000 per annum
Driving & Riding
Job Title : Van Driver for Motorcycle Transport Company
Location : National
£25,000 - £29,000 per annum
Job Tags : Delivery Driver, Delivery Rider, Dispatch Rider, Mobile Area Support, Motorcycle Touring, Recovery Driver, Test Rider, Travel
Fancy a change of scenery?
This is a field based role which means you can enjoy and life on the open road Monday to Friday.
Fed up with being stuck inside all day?
Meet like minded people and deliver some great motorcycles for all the top brands.
THIS JOB COULD BE FOR YOU!!
Full time driver required to join our expanding company collecting and delivering motorcycles nationwide.
As a driver for Move Motorcycles you will need to:
• Be confident in handling motorcycles and able to push motorcycles up a full width loading ramp into the van and secure into wheel chocks with straps, this requires strength and some flexibility, they must be able to do this in a sure-footed manner completely unaided as they will work alone and cannot always expect the customer or dealer to assist.
• Multiple motorcycles will be transported in the van at any one time and it's essential they are loaded securely to prevent damage - full training will be given.
• Upload photos of every machine before collection and after delivery to our system this proves the motorcycle has not been damaged by you during transit.
• Follow a planned collection and delivery scheduled route using our bespoke driver app which we have developed.
• Keep your van clean and tidy and ensure the vehicle is safe to drive and daily checks have been carried out, i.e. oil level and lights checked.
• We have private and trade customers and move all makes and models of new and used bikes.
• We work with main dealers from the following brands - Harley Davidson, Honda, Ducati, Kawasaki, KTM, Moto Guzzi, Triumph, Suzuki and Yamaha.
• You will be part of a great team and be appreciated.
Hours of Work
You will be required to work a 5-day week – Monday to Friday ( with very occasional Saturdays can be discussed)
If overnight stops are required we book and pay for hotel breakfast and evening meal (this part of the jobs can also be discussed)
• Will love motorcycles
• Thrive on being good at what they do
• Enjoy delivering great customer service
• We want the successful candidate to enjoy working with us and they will be a valued member of this family business.
The ideal applicant will be field based and live within about an hour's drive from Oxford, but will not need to commute daily. However, if you do live outside this area you can still apply as you may be the person we are looking for.
• You must be over 25
• Hold a Full Car Licence (Cat B)
• Full Motorcycle licence.
• Capable of driving a Extra Long wheelbase van
• Be professional and polite to our customers.
• Be productive and reliable.
• Be self-motivated and productive.
• Be flexible towards working hours.
A very competitive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate which will fully reflect both experience and qualifications for the role
• 28 days holiday (less bank holidays)
• Company Pension
• Uniform is provided
• Company Van with air-con
• Company fuel card.
• Mobile phone is provided.
• Your daily route is planned for you.
• Flexible working hours
• Job and finish