LIND Motor Group
November 15th 2023
46 days left
£23,000 per annum
Driving & Riding
Job Title : Motorcycle Detailer/Valeter
Location : Watford, Hertfordshire
Job Tags : Delivery Driver
Triumph & Harley-Davidson; the motorcycle destinations. LIND; the career destination. Are you ready to join us for the ride?
An opportunity has arisen for a Motorcycle Detailer/ Valeter to join our team at Triumph North London / Harley- Davidson Watford, working with some of the best in the business. If you have a passion for motorcycles, this could be the perfect steppingstone into the industry.
You will play a vital role within our busy site where your primary focus will be motorcycle detailing and valeting.
In this customer experience role, you will genuinely want to take ownership of our customer’s needs, wants and desires and you will also want to get fully involved with dealership events and rides, both on and off site. We live and breathe motorcycles, to us this is far more than just a place of work!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with the Sales Team and Technicians to ensure a smooth flow of work.
- Carrying out basic service washes.?
- Carrying out detailed full valeting of new and used stock.
- Managing own workload & efficiencies.
- Ensuring we exceed our customer expectations.
- Correcting minor paintwork issues.
Representing some of the most prestigious automotive brands in the world, including Harley- Davidson, BMW Motorrad. Porsche and Triumph, LIND is a family company that brings excellence and fun to not only their customers but their employees too.
We work closely with our team members to build their careers and highlight ever growing opportunities within the LIND family. The successful candidate will have the best working environment, highly experienced colleagues and support to grow all the way. We encourage hard work, but fun is vital - we love getting enthusiastic with every contact touch with our customers. As a team we share in our customers enthusiasm for the brand, with many of us owning and riding our own Triumph motorcycles. Their excitement is ours and we share our family culture with them at every opportunity.
We encourage all ages and genders to apply to this wonderful opportunity.
- Passionate & Energetic.
- Approachable, honest with strong time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Motorcycles.
- Outstanding attention to detail and the use of Microsoft Office.
- A strong communicator.
- Efficient time management.
- Experience preferred but willing to consider a person with the right amount of passion and determination!
- Full UK car and motorcycle licence.
- First class positive, can-do attitude.
- Fit and able to confidently move our motorcycles.
- Team player, always cheerful.
- Wants to understand and support all other areas of the dealership.
- For those who may lack in experience, a willingness to learn is essential.
- Tuesday to Saturday working week.
- 22 days holiday rising with service, plus bank holidays.
- Generous staff discount scheme.
- Onsite Parking.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Ongoing support with LIND Training and Development.
- Manufacturer training.
- The opportunity to work in a great environment with great people.
- Being a part of the LIND Family.