October 9th 2023
9 days left
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Driving & Riding
Job Title : Motorcycle Delivery Driver
Location : Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Job Tags : Delivery Driver
Direct Accident was formed in 1996 to assist clients who had been involved in road traffic accidents caused by another party. In that time, we have helped thousands of clients by taking away the worry and inconvenience that inevitably result from an accident caused by somebody else.
We are currently recruiting for Motorbike Deliver Drivers to join our fantastic Fleet team in Potters Bar.
Its important for this role that you hold a full clean UK driving and Motorbike Licence or CBT.
The delivery driver is responsible for delivering, collecting, and swapping hire vehicles / Motorbikes. Responsible for the completion of all rental documents with the client and ensuring that the vehicle is handed over to the correct person in a safe and secure way whilst maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
Taking clients to and from court hearings and medical appointments.
Responsibilities to include:
• Daily vehicle check of van/motorcycles/runner vehicles
• Driving safely to deliver/collect or swap hire vehicles
• Ensuring accurate completion of all rental documents
• Performing a vehicle damage check on all vehicles
• Completing a daily timesheet, logging all movements and times, throughout the day
• Taking photos of client documents if necessary and downloading within 48 hours
• Completing a driver checklist on all new hires, swaps and collections
• To Provide exceptional customer service (TCF)
• Ensuring appropriate PPE is worn whilst moving vehicles and on site.
• Loading and unloading motorcycles safely and ensuring they are strapped correctly to avoid movement or damage.
• Transporting vehicles to and from dealerships or body shops where necessary
• Supporting our client understand the paperwork and the paperwork process
• Completing theft report forms and accident report forms
• Completing the points above in compliance with the FCA
• Over the age of 25 years for insurance purposes
• Full clean UK driving / motorcycle licence.
• Flexible to work when required
• Pleasant, cheerful manner
• Excellent customer service skills / customer focused.
Full clean UK driving and Motorbike Licence or CBT.
Contract Type: Casual - zero hours contract.