Vmoto Soco UK
October 2nd 2023
2 days left
£28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Job Title : Electric Motorcycle Technician
Location : Guildford, Surrey
£28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Job Tags : Technical, Service, Manufacturer
Vmoto Soco UK are seeking a experienced, motivated and multiskilled Electric Motorcycle Technician to join our growing dynamic team in the exciting and expanding Electric Motorcycle industry.
About the Company: Vmoto Soco UK is the leading electric motorcycle company in the UK, dedicated to revolutionizing the transportation industry by producing high-quality, sustainable, and innovative electric motorcycles and mopeds.
Vmoto Soco UK being manufacturer owned gives a huge advantage over the direct competition, providing access to industry leading developments and availability. Giving the correct candidate unbelievable opportunity for success and growth.
Summary: To provide our customers with an exceptional standard of vehicle servicing and repair of new and used motorcycles by using the latest diagnostic equipment and techniques. Repairs and servicing must be completed efficiently and accurately within the times allotted while keeping the to the require company and manufacturer standards.
This role should also provide assessments of regular failures and be reporting regularly on any substantial findings with a view to continual improvement.
• Service and repair both vehicles and batteries in a safe and effective manner in accordance with MOT and UK road law.
• Test and diagnose vehicles/batteries.
• Service/repair vehicles with a view to give the customer the best possible service.
• Operate within the manufacturer training.
• Maintain positive contact and relations with the manufacturer with a view to resolve customer issues.
• With guidance from your line manager, manage your workload and complete tasks in a reasonable time frame.
• Uphold company expectations across the site, including external visits or visitors.
• Complete tasks in accordance with UK health and safety guidelines.
• Operate according to supplied company handbook.
• Safeguard sensitive company information.
• Share product knowledge internally where applicable.
Location - Guildford
• Full-time On site - 40hrs per week – Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm (1hour break)
• Occasional UK wide and European travel required
• Occasional pre-agreed weekend work (overtime)
• Ability to organize and prioritize.
• Ability to provide technical advice and support.
• Approachable and adaptable to change priorities and fluctuating workloads, able to cope under pressure particularly at peak times.
• Attention to detail.
• IT literate and good administration skills.
• Work methodically.
• Good housekeeping.
• Level 3 NVQ in motorcycle repair or equivalent engineering qualification
• Minimum 2 years previous experience in workshop or similar role
• Interest or passion for motorcycles, mopeds or electric eco mobility.
• Up to date CBT or full motorcycle licence is required for product knowledge and demonstration desirable but not essential (CBT can be covered if required)
• Full UK driving licence with confidence in long wheel base van driving
• Competitve Basic salary
• Generous bonus and incentive plan
• 30 days holiday (including bank holidays and Birthday off)
• Company brand Moped use
• Auto enroll pension
• Free onsite parking
• Full product training