In Moto Ltd
August 13th 2021
18 days left
Job Title : Motorcycles Sales Advisor
Location : Croydon, Surrey
Job Tags : Retail Sales - Parts & Accessories, Retail Sales - Clothing, Retail Sales - Bikes, Finance & Insurance, Sales Agent
In Moto Ltd is the top motorcycle destination dealership for London and the South East.
Due to the continued success and growth of our business, we are looking for a Motorcycle Sales Advisor to join our successful team selling some of the worlds most iconic and successful motorcycle brands. Working with our top brands, you must be well-presented and professional in order to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- To manage and develop all new and used motorcycle sales enquiries.
- To maximise the sale and profitability of all motorcycle sales using every tool at your disposal.
- To ensure that all key performance indicators and target objectives are met.
- To maximise the sale of all motorcycle clothing and accessory products as part of the sale process.
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Using established follow up & prospecting procedures to maximise customer loyalty and retention.
- To assist management in maintaining and developing showroom policy and procedures.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2/3 years sales experience from the motorcycle / automotive / retail industries. You should be computer literate and possess an outstanding record of sales achievement. Also, a good business acumen and FCA authorisation would be desirable.
It is essential that candidates should possess a can-do attitude and a willingness to improve and learn. You must be target driven, the sort of person who thrives on a challenge and possess a good understanding of e-commerce. You should already have experience of working within a defined retail sales process environment. Above all else an unhealthy obsession and passion for motorcycles is a must.
A full bike licence is essential.
An excellent salary package will be awarded to the successful candidate.
The opportunity to be part of a team representing some of the most desirable and prestigious motorcycle brands in the World.
A safe family environment which puts its people at the heart of the business.