4th Dimension Innovation Ltd
March 12th 2021
28 days left
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Job Title : Motorcycle Engineering Operations Manager
Location : Egham, Surrey
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Job Tags :
How does working for one of the UK’s fastest growing motorcycle claims handlers and repair centres sound?
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for the correct candidate to join our rapidly growing business. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with management experience, who understands vehicle assessing and insurance claims processes. This role will entail a high level of customer interaction, staff management and most importantly innovative development in order to continually improve this area of the business. This is a unique role that will encompass vehicle assessment, vehicle purchase negotiation and claims settlement procedures.
- Proactively maximise all potential opportunities throughout the department and continuously develop & improve the claims settlement & loss adjustment, salvage purchasing and motorcycle assessment areas of the business, including streamlining our processes and developing new ideas & initiatives.
- Responsible for benchmarking and hitting department KPI’s across all areas, including claims spend, purchased volumes, repair ratios & cycle-times, report all relevant data to line-management.
- With the engagement of the Head of Operations and company Directors, hold regular strategic reviews in order to support the expected continual improvement of your departments.
- Collaborate with necessary internal departments to improve synergies and ultimately increase efficiencies where possible.
- Regular coaching, development and general leadership of staff is an integral part of this role, including general staff management, performance reviews, absence monitoring, concise & clear communication of one-to-one objectives.
- Manage development projects with the Head of Operations – Retail & Engineering, in order to capitalise on all potential revenue streams & pro-actively drive improvements.
- Develop and provide in-house training for your areas, including call training and process implementation. Support will be given by our Training Development Manager.
If you meet the criteria for this role please apply direct to us via this ad and we will be in touch to discuss your suitability for the opportunity.
We are looking for someone with management experience, with an in-depth knowledge of vehicle insurance claims & repair processes; ideally with some experience within the motorcycle trade. It is vital that our candidate is highly motivated and is able to work under his or her own initiative.
The required experience, qualifications and skills are as follows:
- Vehicle assessment experience, ideally within the insurance repair industry.
- A proven track-record of delivering performance and process improvements in a managerial capacity.
- A decent understanding of IT skills, with the ability to identify where technology can be used to increase process efficiency.
- Strong communication and relationship skills, with the ability to motivate and effectively manage people at a senior level.
- Management experience, ideally within the insurance or automotive industry.
- Strong leadership, organisational and negotiating skills.
IAEA qualifications would be advantageous.
29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, we also offer additional holiday entitlement for long standing employees. Uniform, pension, Childcare Vouchers scheme and free parking.
A very friendly and fast paced environment, working with a team of people that are motorcycle fanatics.