Motorcycle Storehouse Ltd
June 24th 2020
Job Title : Sales Executive - Motorcycle Aftermarket
Location : Manchester, Lancashire
Job Tags :
For the past 38 years, hard work and a ‘Full Throttle into the Future’ attitude have helped establish Motorcycle Storehouse as Europe’s leading distributor in the custom aftermarket, with an enviable portfolio of parts, accessories and motorcycle fashion brands.
That ethos continues to drive us today, and with a strong strategy for growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our team.
Based in our Manchester sales office, you will be part of a team responsible for driving UK sales of our industry-leading product portfolio through both our UK and Dutch fulfilment centres, whilst providing an unrivalled customer service experience. You will also be required to visit both new and existing customers when needed, as well as representing the company at motorcycle shows and events throughout the UK.
• Maintain a culture of customer satisfaction through timely and effective handling of inbound enquiries.
• Pro-actively generate sales in order to achieve both individual and team targets.
• Build new business by consistently identifying and converting prospects.
• Develop long-term customer relationships and identify opportunities to grow their business.
• Liaise with aftersales and warranty colleagues to effectively resolve customer issues.
• Conduct outbound dealer visits and attend trade shows and events (Occasional travel and weekend work will be required).
Think this is the role for you? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply via the 'apply now' button with a covering letter and CV.
• Previous sales, aftersales or customer service experience (Essential).
• Full UK driving license (Essential).
• A knowledge of motorcycle parts, accessories and clothing is desirable, but not essential.
• Technically/Mechanically minded with a keen eye for detail.
• An enthusiastic, flexible and open-minded team player who’s great with people.
• Confident phone presence with clear written and verbal communication skills.
A very competitive salary and private health insurance benefit will be awarded to the successful candidate.