Colchester Kawasaki Ltd
May 20th 2020
OTE £35,000 per annum
Job Title : Motorcycle Sales Executive
Location : Colchester, Essex
OTE £35,000 per annum
Job Tags : Retail Sales - Parts & Accessories, Retail Sales - Clothing, Retail Sales - Bikes
Colchester Kawasaki is rated the No.1 Elite Kawasaki motorcycle dealership in the UK, having been recognised as representing the best in motorcycle retailing. 2017 saw us achieve MCN Dealer Of The Year status. We hold over 300 new Kawasaki road and off-road motorcycles in stock at all times, alongside our massive used bike stock.
We are expanding our dealership sales team due to the growth and success of our business and require another Motorcycle Sales Executive.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- To manage and develop all new & used motorcycle sales enquiries.
- To maximise the sale and profitability of all motorcycle sales using every tool at your disposal.
- To ensure that all key performance indicators and target objectives are met.
- To maximise the sale of accessory products as part of the sale process.
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Using established follow up & prospecting systems, maximise customer loyalty and retention.
- To assist management in maintaining and developing showroom policy and procedures.
If you are currently considering applying for this role please do continue to submit your application to us for consideration. However, due to current government instructions, as our business is temporarily closed it will take us longer to acknowledge and process your application so please bear with us and we will get back to you as soon we're fully operational again. Thank you.
The ideal candidate should be computer literate and possess a record of sales achievement in either the motorcycle or automotive industries although this is not essential.
Solid communication skills.
Flexibility and a positive outlook.
The ability to deliver an outstanding level of customer service.
An excellent basic salary will be awarded to the successful candidate, depending on experience, together with a generous commission and bonus structure.
The opportunity to be part of a very successful team where our philosophy of working hard and playing hard go had in hand as well as the UK's No.1 Elite Kawasaki motorcycle business.