March 13th 2020
45 days left
Bridgend, South Wales
Marketing & PR
Job Title : UK Marketing Services Assistant
Location : Bridgend, South Wales
Job Tags : Promotional Marketing, Media, Marketing, Events, Internet, Manufacturer, Digital Marketing, Brand Ambassador, Social Media
We are looking for experienced candidates with knowledge of the Motorcycle and/or Automotive industries, to come and be a part of one of the most progressive and expanding motorcycle manufacturer brands in the UK.
The purpose of the marketing department is to strengthen and grow the KYMCO brand in the UK market, through the supply of superior value products to complement our customers’ PTW choices, while delivering against planned sales volume, sales turnover and operating profit.
The primary function of this key role is to develop and implement marketing campaigns / assets / activities that deliver both short and long term KYMCO UK commercial objectives, including volume and profitability. Manage the day-to-day relationships and workload with agencies and deliver KYMCO brand, product and service messages to generate awareness, sales leads and correct product positioning among relevant target audiences.
• Work with KYMCO’s senior management team and other internal and external stakeholders and, from that input, create, develop and implement, integrated product marketing and communications campaigns.
• Manage the production of all marketing and promotional materials, to support KYMCO products, including print collateral, online and digital communications, advertising, POS, CRM and customer journey materials, exhibitions and outdoor events.
• Create, plan and implement marketing campaigns and sales promotions, in-line with agreed marketing plans and budgets.
• Assist with the organisation and management of key national events and conferences as required, including the creation and implementation of event strategy, managing relevant agency partners, delivery of pre-event promotions to drive awareness and footfall, associated data capture mechanisms, with post-event evaluation and reporting; the purchase of appropriate event materials as well as on-site management of events and conferences including liaison with suppliers, agencies and business partners.
• Develop and implement marketing programmes that deliver meaningful lead generation and regularly assess and evaluate leads against activity and the methods of data capture.
• Develop and manage the full range of digital marketing tools including (but not limited to) website, search, online advertising, re-marketing and social media within the overall marketing communications to support the brand, products and services.
• Manage the KYMCO UK website content and development.
• Manage and maintain CRM programmes, including customer data insights, data cleansing and customer profiling, with tailoring and review of marketing communications and customer journey communications.
• Assist the National Sales Manager with regard to brand and data consistency, liaising with the relevant agencies to ensure prospect and current customers receive consistent marketing promotions including fulfilment letters and welcome packs.
• Build and maintain professional and positive relationships with suppliers, agencies, the dealer network and other third parties.
• Work with the National Sales Manager to support the dealer network regarding marketing support, developing dealer marketing campaigns and POS materials, identifying new opportunities to maximise promotion and sales.
• Ensure all marketing systems are maintained, carry up to date and relevant information and where necessary, developed to ensure they are fit for purpose.
The role is based at KYMCO’s Bridgend head office, although you will be required to visit dealers and suppliers throughout the UK, when necessary.
If you are currently considering applying for this role please do continue to submit your application to us for consideration. However, it may take us a little longer to acknowledge and process your application due to the current situation we all find ourselves in so please bear with us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
• Enthusiastic and motivated with a passion and drive for 2 wheel and 4 wheel vehicles.
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage effectively with individuals and teams at all levels.
• Strong analytical aptitude and skills.
• Willingness to undertake work outside normal office hours and periodically travel throughout the UK as may be required.
• A collaborative ethos, with the ability to develop fresh ideas.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, to relate effectively with individuals at all different levels.
• Flexible in approach, with the ability to reprioritise and multi-task when required.
• Excellent organisation and time-management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
• High degree of self-motivation, productivity and acute attention to detail.
• Demonstrate a can-do attitude with the initiative, drive and resilience to see tasks through to completion.
• Experience in broad and integrated marketing and communications.
• Well rounded knowledge and experience of full mix marketing, especially digital and dealer marketing, and how this drives and supports sales success.
• Solid understanding and experience of core business functions.
• Budget management experience.
• Commercial acumen with knowledge and experience of crucial business functions.
• Degree level education in a relevant discipline and/or marketing qualification.
• Experience of a similar role within the automotive, motorcycle or similar industry.
• Event management experience.
• Understanding of GDPR compliance.
• Motorcycle licence.
A very competitive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate, which will fully reflect qualifications and experience, as well as the importance of this role within our organisation.