August 7th 2019
Scotland & Ireland
Job Title : Business Development Manager - Motorcycle Division
Location : Scotland & Ireland
Job Tags : Manufacturer, Account Management, Area Sales, Brand Ambassador, Dealer Support, Management
We have an exciting opportunity available to join our UK Moto sales team. Reporting directly to the Key Account Manager, you will take responsibility for maintaining key customer relationships within a geographical area. We are looking for someone with a positive outlook, keen to make a valued contribution, whilst being able to successfully manage the pressures that come with this enjoyable role.
Fundamental to its success and therefore essential for this role is someone with a genuine interest and passion for motorcycling, so come prepared to talk to us about your biking experiences and knowledge!
Key activities in the role include: -
- Development of the existing customer base.
- The achievement of both financial and unit sales targets.
- Identification and development of new business.
- Effective account management, ensuring relationships are maintained.
- Representing the company at both internal and external customer events.
Ideally, you'll live in Scotland / Ireland, with knowledge of the geographical area.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to develop and maintain customer relationships, whilst maintaining a professional manner at all times.
- Have a good level of IT knowledge and skills, including MS Excel.
- Be a self-starter, able to prioritise and organise your workload to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved.
- Possess excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills, along with a sound understanding of financial acumen.
Experience and a proven track record within a field sales role is essential, preferably within the motorcycle / automotive / tyre industries.
A full driving licence is required for this role, along with a flexible approach to work, as there will be requirements to travel and stay overnight.
A very competitive salary and remuneration package will be awarded to the successful candidate that fully reflects the importance of this role to our organisation.