4th Dimension Innovation Ltd
May 22nd 2019
4 days left
£21,000 - £25,000 per annum
Driving & Riding
Job Title : Motorcycle Road Tester
Location : Egham, Surrey
£21,000 - £25,000 per annum
Job Tags : Test Rider
Are you an experienced motorcycle rider and passionate about quality and attention to detail? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a skilled individual to join our dynamic and expanding team in Egham as a Road Tester, ensuring that our hire fleet motorcycles have been prepared to the highest standards.
4th Dimension Innovation Ltd are the leading provider of specialist claims handling services to insurance companies and brokers operating within the motorcycle sector. Featured in the Sunday Times Fast-track 100 of the Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in the UK, the company continues to experience substantial growth.
We provide a state-of-the-art facility equipped with everything required for our highly motivated team to undertake challenging and complex repair work to the most exacting standards; we are passionate about quality and innovation and this is reflected in all aspects of our work.
- Performing controlled road tests according to working processes and appropriate to the work that has been carried out on the vehicle.
- Performing electrical systems checks.
- Performing vehicle running checks supplementary to road tests.
- Checking and completing road test documentation.
- Liaising with Production Team Leaders for any issues or concerns found requiring second-opinion or rectification to agree remedial action.
The ideal candidate will have a great passion for the work they do. You should thrive while working with your colleagues in the repair production facility and across the business.
You would need to have the relevant experience as a motorcyclist to perform your duties to high, exacting standards.
- A full UK motorcycle (A – unrestricted) licence, free from any serious motor convictions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ riding experience.
- You will be a methodical, confident rider who is able to distinguish various faults or issues while road testing a vehicle.
- Able to distinguish that vehicle performance is in line within expectation.
- Technical experience is advantageous.
- You are systematic and organised, paying attention to the finer details.
- Experience of quality processes and systems is desirable but not essential.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Ability to work methodically and logically.
- Have a flexible attitude towards working hours and be willing to work overtime.
Current Advance Riding qualifications would be an advantage.
Benefits include 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, loyalty based benefits, uniform, pension, Employee Assistance Programme, monthly/quarterly & annual team engagement events, free beverages and free parking