January 29th 2019
Job Title : Area Sales Manager
Location : Northern UK
Job Tags : Dealer Support, Brand Ambassador, Area Sales, Area Management, Management
We are looking for experienced candidates with a knowledge of Motorcycle and/or Automotive trade retail operations and preferably a track record in business to business sales to work for one of the most progressive and expanding motorcycle manufacturer brands in the UK.
Covering the Northern UK (Northern England, Scotland & Northern Ireland) and reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting periodic dealer visits for the purpose of reviewing every aspect of their business.
- Targeting and prospecting for new business partners as appropriate.
- Driving and increasing the territory market share.
- Ensuring your area achieves its commercial objectives.
- Effectively managing relations between the manufacturer and its dealer network.
- Providing timely and accurate reports on all aspects of activity and performance to the National Sales Manager.
If you've got what it takes to be part of the continuing success of Kymco UK then we want to hear from you - apply direct via this ad now!
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), high levels of professionalism and a good understanding of the motorcycle and/or automotive markets and industries together with experience at retail management level and/or previous area management experience.
You should also ideally live within the area in question.
You will also possess the ability to manage your workload effectively remotely.
You must be dynamic in your approach to business, be able to work on your own initiative and be target driven.
Excellent organisational, influencing and negotiation skills together with good PC skills are also a must.
An excellent basic salary will be awarded to the successful candidate together with an annual bonus paid on internal and company targets.
Company car, phone and laptop.
Company pension scheme.