North Oxford BMW Ltd
May 22nd 2018
Aftersales & Service
Job Title : Motorrad Product Genius
Location : Oxford
Job Tags : Aftersales, Parts & Accessories, Service
Are you a school leaver or graduate looking to challenge yourself working for one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the motorcycle and automotive sector?
North Oxford Motorrad is currently looking for a Motorrad Product Genius to join our team based in North Oxford BMW reporting to the Motorrad Parts Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career within BMW and the William Morgan Group.
The purpose of the role is to identify customer requirements, greet customers, demonstrate and sell the BMW Motorcycle and Rider equipment ranges, update and maintain showroom displays.
• Undertake to actively increase business of parts and accessory sales wherever possible by ensuring that all required parts for any particular repair or service.
• Order parts to the customers' requirements quoting the delivery times and prices accurately.
• Maintain and control the secure issue of parts and ensure the accurate recording of issued items.
• Update and maintain showroom displays with current ranges and prices.
• Greet showroom visitors with a positive and professional manner.
• Maintain the highest standard of customer care and satisfaction and service are fully understood and communicated to all other team members.
• Become familiar with BMW's product ranges of both motorcycles and all associated equipment for both bike and rider.
The ideal candidate will possess an enthusiastic outlook on life, a genuine desire to deliver the very best levels of customer service and be an excellent team player.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about bikes, has excellent communication and customer service skills, and is a motivated team player.
A very competitive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate.
Pension contribution, cycle to work scheme, Company vehicle leasing scheme, 30 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
Industry leading BMW Training and Development.
The opportunity to work with one of the most iconic and desirable brands in the motorcycle and automotive industry today.