October 20th 2023
20 days left
Job Title : Vehicle & Accessories Regional Sales Manager - North
Location : Northern UK
Job Tags : Management, Events, Dealer Support, Brand Ambassador, Area Sales, Marketing
Global Motorcycle Manufacturer is seeking an experienced candidate with knowledge of the Motorcycle and/or Automotive industry to manage the overall commercial performance and standards of their designated region within the Dealership Network.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager the main responsibilities of the role are:
• Ensuring each dealer is delivering commercial objectives including:
- Management of the sell-in and sell-out performance through target achievement.
- Visual identity and retail standards.
- Product stock levels.
- Digital and e-commerce opportunity.
- Adherence to promotional and marketing campaigns.
- Market share achievement.
- Customer care standards.
- Prospecting and New Open Point Opportunities.
• Managing relations between the manufacturer and its dealer network using proactive planning and dealer visits, combined with effective remote management.
• Providing and communicating timely and accurate reports on all aspects of activity and performance to the network / National Sales Manager.
On application please indicate your salary expectation and required notice period, if applicable. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications received and will contact those selected to move forward in the process only.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A good understanding of the motorcycle and/or automotive markets together with experience at retail management level.
- Commercial awareness of both front-and back-of house functions
- The ability to drive and develop individual businesses within their region to attain targets and improve performance level
- Professional personal presentation and manner.
- Good commercial awareness together with a common-sense approach.
- Target / results driven.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and dynamic in your approach to business, with the ability to work under your own initiative.
- Excellent organisational and influencing skills together with good PC skills.
- Understanding and utilising KPI structures and HQ Data Reports.
- An excellent salary package will be awarded to the successful candidate which will fully reflect the importance of this role within our organisation.
- Company car, phone and laptop
- Private health care opt-in after Probationary Period
- Target-based bonus in addition to basic salary
- Supportive and inclusive UK Team