May 16th 2022
13 days left
OTE £30,000 per annum
Job Title : Motorcycle Sales Executive
Location : Wootton, Oxfordshire
OTE £30,000 per annum
Job Tags : Retail Sales - Bikes
Never has there been a more exciting time to join the Premier Bikes and Triumph Oxford team - we're expanding!
We are a friendly family run business that is also Oxfordshire's biggest motorcycle dealership. As well as being recognised as one of the top 3 KTM dealerships in the UK, We are also very proud to be a Triumph franchised dealer offering this exciting British brand here in Oxford. Our business continues to go from strength to strength, recently doubling in size. As a result we are now looking for more brilliant people to join our team.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team, work with two of the UK motorcycle market's most exciting brands and become an integral part of our continued growth and success going forward.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide exceptional customer service from first contact with a customer and throughout sales process/ lifecycle of the product or customer relationship.
• Build and manage a personal database of customers through prospecting current and new customers.
• Refer customers to Service department as/when required.
• Create & maintain customer records on relevant databases including name, address, telephone number, email address and marketing preferences.
• Manage sales appointments in own diary and also support team with appointments where required.
• Understand customer needs and identify relevant bikes/products to meet these.
• Facilitate test drive of bikes - ensure each bike is road-safe and that relevant documents have been obtained prior to (including insurance, driving licence etc).
• Provide vehicle & finance quotations to new and existing customers when requested.
• Effectively negotiate bike sales, whilst continually communicating details of the process to the Sales Manager throughout.
• Ensure final checks on bikes are undertaken prior to customer handover/delivery (such as accessories fitted).
• Promote and take part in Dealer and marketing events.
• Understand the business strategy and can plan priorities accordingly.
• Communicate openly by using different communication methods and putting customers at ease.
• Create a premium customer experience, identifying and anticipating customer’s expectations and needs.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience of modern motorcycles You will also and be able to build relationships and be self-confident.
• Full valid UK driving licence.
• Full valid UK motorcycle licence.
• Eligibility to work in the UK.
• Previous sales experience
Career development with on job training and KTM/Triumph manufacturer training courses to expand your skills and develop your career.