Lind Motor Group
August 10th 2021
15 days left
Aftersales & Service
Job Title : Aftersales Manager, Harley-Davidson Reading
Location : Reading, Berkshire
Job Tags : Management, Aftersales
We are seeking a fully experienced Aftersales Manager to join our team at Reading Harley-Davidson.
Our Reading dealership has a strong and proud reputation for great customer service.
This position is a key role within our business and you will lead the Service, Parts and Clothing Departments to achieve an outstanding customer service delivery by leading from the front, whilst achieving set targets both from the Manufacturer and the Lind Group. Process driven and into the detail, we expect you to be efficient and organised. Above all, you will share our passion for Harley-Davidson and our enthusiastic customers.
You will be able to prove a successful track record of continuous experience within Service, Parts & Clothing management and be an excellent team player. Your priority will be to provide the very best experience for our customers. Standard customer service is not enough, with us you will need to genuinely want to take ownership of our customers’ needs, wants and desires. You’ll want to get fully involved with dealership events and rides. We live and breathe bikes. To us this is far more than just a place of work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the smooth running of Aftersales departments Achieve Budgets/Targets, both Lind and Manufacturer
- Deliver outstanding customer experiences via your team
- Great track record
- Passionate & Energetic
- People Developer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- A minimum of five years proven continuous track record with franchised motor trade-- Management Advanced working knowledge of Kerridge in Service & Parts
- Outstanding people management skills with positive outlook
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Management Accounts/ P+L/DOC’s etc
- Possess proven business development skills
- Ability to motivate all team members and interact and foster strong interdepartmental relationships
- Full UK Motorcycle, Car and Van Driving Licence
- As part of the Lind Family, you will have the added benefit of being part of a larger group, plus we are expanding, so you have the opportunity to develop and grow with us
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Product discounts
- Bonus potential
Final salary will depend on experience, but competitive salary and bonus package will be offered to the successful candidate