June 30th 2021
Job Title : Group Parts and Accessories Coordinator
Location : National
Job Tags : Management, Events, Dealer Support
A key role has arisen within a global motorcycle company to manage the Parts and Accessories Operation for Piaggio UK.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate personal responsibility for the overall function and optimal business performance of Parts & Accessories Sales.
With the Offices based in Orpington, Kent and Silverstone, Northampton this role involves a combination of working in both locations, working from home, and making visits among National Network as required by the business. Occasional travel to Italian HQ may also be required.
Overview of Role:
• Setting of budgets and targets for the entire Network, and the delivery of these results
• Delivery of the Commercial programs throughout the dealer Network and managing commercial activities on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis in line with the budget
• Supporting the network to deliver Operational Standards through to the final Customer
• Monitoring and maintaining effective Network stock levels
• Identifying strategic opportunities to improve performance in Sales and Aftersales
• Strengthening communication between all internal departments
• Compliance within communications and data-feed from Italy
• Effective communication and visits with the Dealership Network to strengthen direct relationships
• Delivery of presentations or training as required
Key skills required:
• Ability to deliver effective direct communication and departmental management across a National Network of dealerships via remote means
• Commercially astute, able to identify opportunities, prepare and execute plans to achieve targets
• Self-motivating and pro-active with the ability to work autonomously and prioritise effectively
• IT proficiency: High degree of competency in Excel spreadsheet and data analysis essential; knowledge of SAP Software advantageous
• Specific knowledge of Technical, Aftersales or Trade may be preferable but is not essential
• Full driving licence
A very competitive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate which fully reflects the importance of this role to our organisation.