August 10th 2021
15 days left
Northern UK, Midlands & Southern UK
Job Title : Area Sales Agents
Location : Northern UK, Midlands & Southern UK
Job Tags : Sales Agent, Brand Ambassador, Area Sales
Rebelhorn is the ultimate brand of motorcycling passion. Passion for design, for quality, and for innovation. But above all for maximum protection and safety. At Rebelhorn our mission is to inspire people to ride. Our range of clothing and accessories consist of over 140 products arranged in 4 different segmentations: Touring, Street, Classic and Sport.
We use the latest in modern materials and advanced technologies, ensuring all our products are exhaustively tested by real motorcyclists. We're always looking to innovate where the opportunity exists to differentiate our products from those of our competitors.
Established 20 years ago, based in Poland and distributed throughout Europe, we are now looking to grow further by establishing a presence in the UK market and are looking for motivated and enthusiastic motorcyclists to join our team as Area Sales Agents representing our 4 main brands - Rebelhorn, Broger, Ozone and IMX. We're looking for Area Sales Agents who can represent our brands in the following regions:
Midlands (incl North Wales)
Southern UK (incl South Wales)
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in right at the beginning of our growth strategy in the UK ad to make a difference from day one. This opportunity might ideally suit someone who is already established in their region and who is looking for an additional brand to add to their current product portfolio - something new and exciting!
You can visit us and find out more at www.rebelhorn.com & www.brogermoto.com.
The ideal candidate will already possess an active customer base although we are prepared to consider candidates who don't but who do still fit the other criteria.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the UK motorcycle market.
- Experience of building and maintaining effective business relationships.
- An ability to focus on goal orientation and sales growth.
- Excellent organisational, negotiation and influencing skills.
- A genuine passion for motorcycles and motorcycling in all its forms.
What are we offering?
- All necessary sales support, comprehensive training on the product range, product samples, marketing materials, advertising budget for you local area.
- A very competitive salary package with commission paid on every sale.
- The opportunity to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the European motorcycle clothing and accessories market.
- The opportunity to implement your own ideas and professional ambitions utilising your knowledge of the UK motorcycle market to maximum effect.