KTM Sportmotorcycle UK Ltd
May 13th 2021
23 days left
Job Title : KTM Group - Customer Service Advisor
Location : Silverstone, Northamptonshire
Job Tags : Service, CRM, Aftersales, Warranty
KTM-Sportmotorcycle UK Ltd is the UK subsidiary of KTM Group - Austria, which comprises of KTM, Husqvarna Motorcycles, GasGas and WP Suspension. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the KTM Group’s UK Customer Service team, offering support to our dealers and customers.
The successful candidate’s primary role will be to effectively handle KTM Group customer enquiries within the KTM Group CRM system. Key to the role is the excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to deliver an outstanding level of customer service. This will ensure that our customer’s experience of the KTM Group is class leading.
Reporting to the Customer Service and Warranties Specialist Team Leader, the main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Responsibility for customer service contact within the company across all brands, following structured procedures to respond to inbound communications. Accurately log information on correspondence where required and maintaining records of all customer contacts within the company’s B2C communication system.
- Working with the relevant KTM Group departments and the dealer networks on a daily basis to ensure customers with open cases are kept up to date with current status and resolution. You will report weekly on all current open cases and process goodwill vouchers.
- Build on an existing information portfolio of commonly asked customer questions so precise and fast responses can be given, as well as report relevant customer complaints internally and to our partners, following them through to a satisfactory resolution.
- The role will also support the Warranty & Parts teams with the processing of returned material and parts requested by the KTM Group headquarters for investigation. In addition the successful candidate will support dealer enquiries regarding parts availability and shipments.
- Supporting government organisations with data requests.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all employees, departments and dealers - and participate in any personal and professional development opportunities to ensure continued professional development within the role.
- You may be required to work at shows, exhibitions and dealer events as well as attend training courses at the KTM Group’s headquarters in Austria.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and characteristics;
- Experience in call handling, data input and issue resolution.
- You will have a calm personality, excellent communications skills and have a well organised approach to your work, as well as being a strong and hardworking team player. You will be excellent at prioritising your workload and have a high attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of consumer rights law.
- To fit the KTM brand philosophy you would have a passion for motorcycling and motorcycle racing.
- A full driving licence.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Good level of computer literacy including MS Office programs.
- Full motorcycle licence.
- Basic technical knowledge of motorcycles - technical training on all our products will be provided.
- Experience in motorcycle customer service and have a basic level of technical knowledge of modern motorcycles is preferable.
An excellent salary and benefits package will be awarded to the successful candidate fully reflecting the importance of this role within one of the world's most recognised and desirable motorcycle brands.