North Oxford BMW Ltd
March 15th 2021
31 days left
Job Title : Motorrad Product Specialist
Location : Oxford, Oxfordshire
Job Tags : Retail Sales - Bikes
North Oxford Garage is the authorised BMW / MINI / Motorrad Retailer for Oxfordshire. As we continue to grow, we have a new opening for a Motorrad Sales Executive to join our growing team:
• Provide exceptional customer service from first contact with a customer and throughout sales process/ lifecycle of the product or customer relationship.
• Build and manage a personal database of customers through prospecting current and new customers.
• Refer customers to Service department as/when required.
• Create & maintain customer records on relevant databases including name, address, telephone number, email address and marketing preferences.
• Manage sales appointments in own diary and also support team with appointments where required.
• Understand customer needs and identify relevant bikes/products to meet these.
• Facilitate test drive of bikes - ensure each bike is road-safe and that relevant documents have been obtained prior to (including insurance, driving licence etc).
• Provide vehicle & finance quotations to new and existing customers when requested.
• Effectively negotiate bike sales, whilst continually communicating details of the process to the Retail or Sales Manager throughout.
• Ensure that every action taken within the sales process is FCA compliant.
• Ensure final checks on bikes are undertaken prior to customer handover/delivery (such as accessories fitted).
• Effective complaint handling and resolution (involve sales manager throughout process).
• Maintaining knowledge of the complete product range including technologies and competitors.
• Promote and take part in retailer and marketing events.
Planning & Organising
• Possesses a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Aims to achieve results in a timely, considered & cost effective way.
• Understands business strategy and can plan priorities accordingly.
Self-Management & Resilience
• Manages his/her time appropriately, taking into account costs and time.
• Prioritises information and works in a structured and efficient manner – even under pressure.
• Presents good arguments to support propositions, negotiates with a sense for the “right” moment and remains objective when faced with criticism.
Interpersonal Skills & Communication
• Communicates openly, friendly, and eloquently by using different communication methods and puts people at ease.
• Is tactful and sensitive and communicates with impact.
• Easily builds up relationships, is empathic and self-confident.
• Is engaging, open for personal interaction, and pleasant.
Customer & Service Orientation
• Creates a premium customer experience. Identifies and anticipates customer’s expectations and needs.
• Assures that customer issues are resolved and focuses on customer satisfaction.
Flexibility & Desire to Learn
• Responds and adapts quickly to unknown situations, is flexible, self-reflective, and willingly improves own skills and competence.
• Shows an openness to change, innovates processes, and strives for new ideas.
• Full valid UK driving licence.
• Full valid UK motorcycle licence.
• Eligibility to work in the UK.
• Knowledge of FCA compliance.
• Previous sales experience
30 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, Company Motorbike, Pension contribution, and industry leading BMW Training and Development.