March 5th 2021
21 days left
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Job Title : Motorcycle Parts/Clothing & Accessories Sales Advisor
Location : Greenham, Berkshire
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Job Tags : Retail Sales - Clothing, Retail Sales - Parts & Accessories
A Rare Opportunity to become part of an Exceptional Team.
We are looking for talented people with a desire to succeed and deliver customer service to the very highest level to come and be part of a small dedicated team at Greenham Kawasaki.
This is your opportunity to really make a difference and continue Greenham Kawasaki Dealership success story through the delivery of a fantastic customer experience with an emphasis on providing industry leading levels of customer service and satisfaction.
Working as part of a small team your job you will be to take the Kawasaki Brand Experience to the next level aiming to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty. And, whilst you will have specialist knowledge in one of the key roles available, teamwork, cooperation and the ability to do what needs to be done will be key to your success within this team of dedicated industry specialists.
With a focus very much on delivering the ultimate Kawasaki customer experience, the successful candidate will have retail sales experience and a solid understanding of motorcycling. You will also be target driven and relish the opportunity to enhance the sales volume and reputation of the dealership and brand.
Main Duties will include:
- To advise and sell Parts, Clothing, Accessory and Merchandise products to in-store customers and to achieve and maintain volumes and profitability in line with budgets and targets.
- To work alongside the Service Advisor to book in and pre-pick all workshop parts daily.
- To advise on and sell spare parts to in-store customers and to achieve and maintain volumes and profitability in line with budgets and targets.
- To fulfil all online customer parts orders within the defined service standards.
- To ensure that all products are always merchandised in line with the dealership and manufacturer brand standards
- To follow trends and report demand for products that aren't currently supplied and to constantly look for the ways and means to develop and improve the department’s performance.
- Promote new business throughout the store and online social media.
Applications from candidates who live within a reasonable commuting distance of Greenham in Berkshire will be given priority.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1 years’ retail sales experience and an interest and understanding of motorcycling. You will be computer literate & familiar and competent with Microsoft office applications.
You must also be able to communicate with internal and external customers at all levels in a professional manner.
You must be willing to work as part of a team, be very much focused on customer satisfaction and be willing to multi-task and cover other roles as and when circumstances dictate.
A very competitive salary and benefits package will be awarded to the successful candidate as well as excellent training and genuine career development opportunities. All positions involve a five-day working week including working on a Saturday with a day off during the week.