December 9th 2020
13 days left
Driving & Riding
Job Title : Motorcycle Delivery Driver/Valeter
Location : Christchurch, Dorset
Job Tags : Delivery Driver
Triumph is consistently the UK’s leading motorcycle brand with new products being launched right now for 2021 to further strengthen its presence in the market.
Due to our ongoing success, our Destination Triumph organisation, (part of the Birchwood Motor Group), is soon to open a brand new Triumph facility based in Christchurch, Dorset.
We are looking for someone who will bring their passion and enthusiasm for motorcycles and delivering the very best level of customer service to come and join our brand new premium franchise motorcycle business in Dorset. This is an excellent opportunity for the right kind of candidate to join a flagship premium brand dealership working with one of the most successful and exciting brands in the motorcycle market today - Triumph.
This is a key support role in ensuring that all service customer's bikes are washed as well as our new and used Motorcycles being prepared to the highest standards ready to be presented to our customers.
This exciting job role will also require you to do van deliveries for both sales & service customers.
- To ensure that the very high standards of preparation essential to all of our Motorcycles are maintained at all times.
- To ensure that all vehicles are prepared in a timely manner to meet required deadlines for delivery, demonstrations, etc.
- To ensure that all demonstrator models are kept in a condition acceptable for demonstrations.
- To ensure that the standard of preparation of the vehicle display is maintained at all times.
- To ensure that the standard of preparation of showroom display vehicles is maintained at all times.
- To ensure bikes are delivered safely and on time to the required destination. On occasion you'll be required to call the customer and inform them of any ETA's. Customer service is paramount at all times.
- To conduct yourself in a manner appropriate to promote the professional image of the company at all times, whether on or off the premises.
- Ensure that the very highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained at all times.
With a go-live date of March 2021, we are seeking to recruit a whole new team for this exciting new venture. So, if you feel that you have the desire and ambition to thrive and embrace this exciting new challenge, apply to us now via this ad.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of valeting and delivery driving but a professional attitude and passion for delivering excellent levels of customer service are paramount.
Great attention to detail and effective time management.
Ability to work as a team member.
A polite and helpful manner and a willingness to deal with internal and external customer needs effectively and efficiently.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Good communication and listening skills.
Full valid UK motorcycle driving licence.
A very competitive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate.
On-site training will also be provided as necessary.
The opportunity to be part of a brand new team representing one of the most desirable and prestigious motorcycle brands in the UK.