December 10th 2020
14 days left
Job Title : Account Managers, Parts & Accessories
Location : UK
Job Tags : Manufacturer, Management, Dealer Support, Brand Ambassador, Account Management, Sales Representative
MotoDirect Ltd has established itself as a leading manufacturer, distributor and reseller of technical apparel, PPE and equipment within the Motorcycle and Autosport industries in the UK.
With market leading own brands RST, Wolf and a portfolio of the biggest global brands; Arai, AGV and MOTUL, we specialise in providing protective technical outerwear and lubricants to two and four-wheel users.
MotoDirect is a division of Bihr SAS, the largest automobile parts & accessories distributor in Continental Europe.
We are looking for two Account Managers to support our ambitious growth plans. Reporting to Senior Brand Manager, the primary function of these roles is the commercial development of our new Parts & Accessories category within the UK dealer network.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
• Sales focus to target
• Day to day account management
• Develop new dealer opportunities for MotoDirect within agreed territory delivering new business with retained gross margin in line with company objectives
• Work closely with brand manager to deliver new sales opportunities in line with pre agreed sales targets and be measured against these
• Negotiating sales pricing and contracts – with support of brand manager
• Take ownership for a proportion of the growth plan for volume – work towards volume and sales targets
• Competitor analysis – ongoing ‘ear to the ground’ for competitor pricing and activity
• Establish an ongoing view of expansion for parts and accessories – new products, sales initiatives etc
• High level product training – to dealers and technical partners covering all aspects of the P&A range
• Technical support for prospective customers
• Technical advice and account manager support for existing dealers and technical partners
• Implement dealer POS and Instore promotional activity
• Arrange and execute all outdoor events and promotional days
• Establish clear brand values and clearly communicate that through activity
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of three years’ experience within the power two wheels/ automotive sector. A strong knowledge of parts & accessories within the sector is vital.
Successful candidates will need to have excellent communication and business development skills, as well as the ability for forge strong relationships with new and existing dealers.
Time management will also be a clear requirement to ensure that all our parts and accessories brands all receive the necessary activity, to achieve significant market share growth in line with an agreed five-year plan.
An industry leading remuneration package based on experience, along with a company vehicle.
The recruitment process will be a blend of online and face to face interviews.