Sycamore BMW Motorrad
August 14th 2020
14 days left
Job Title : Motorcycle Technician
Location : Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Job Tags : Technical, MOT Tester
Sycamore BMW Motorrad are looking to recruit a Motorcycle Technician to work in our premium franchised BMW & Royal Enfield dealership based in Peterborough.
Working with these two globally successful motorcycle brands, the successful candidate must be passionate about motorcycles, already have a proven record working within a motorcycle or indeed automotive workshop environment with a good understanding of modern motorcycles and the latest diagnostics.
You will need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and be able to deliver the very best in customer service.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- The repair and maintenance of motorcycles according to manufacturer guidelines.
- The ability to understand and adhere to manufacturer/company guidelines.
- Interaction with customers from time to time.
- Provide written reports and diagnostics on job cards.
Applications are invited from both experienced motorcycle and automotive technicians.
The ideal candidate will possess BMW Motorrad experience although this is not essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a full motorcycle licence
- Work well on their own and as part of the workshop team
Qualified Motorcycle MOT tester - desirable but not essential.
- An excellent salary will be awarded to the successful candidate which will fully reflect both qualifications and experience.
- Continuous career development via BMW’s award-winning Training Academy, taking you all the way to Master Technician if that's where your ambition lies.
- All Personal Safety Equipment supplied.
- 5 day working week, Tuesday - Saturday