July 13th 2020
Aftersales & Service
Job Title : Motorcycle Valeter
Location : Tamworth, Staffordshire
Job Tags : Valeter
We are an Exclusive Premier Yamaha Motorcycle retailer, looking to add a Motorcycle Valeter to our already successful and friendly team.
We are looking for someone who will bring their passion and enthusiasm for motorcycles and delivering the very best level of customer service into our already massively successful premium franchise motorcycle business. This is an excellent opportunity for the right kind of candidate to join a flagship premium brand dealership working with one of the most successful and exciting brands in the motorcycle market today.
This is a key support role in ensuring that all service customer's bikes are washed as well as our new and used Motorcycles being prepared to the highest standards ready to be presented to our customers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the very high standards of preparation essential to all of our motorcycles are maintained at all times.
- To ensure that all motorcycles are prepared in a timely manner to meet required deadlines for delivery, demonstrations, etc.
- To ensure that all demonstrator models are kept in a condition acceptable for demonstrations.
- To ensure that the standard of preparation of the motorcycle display is maintained at all times.
- To ensure that the standard of preparation of showroom display motorcycles is maintained at all times.
- To ensure that the motorcycle preparation area is kept in a clean and tidy condition at all times, and equipment as supplied is maintained at a specific and recommended time schedules.
- To ensure that any damage (e.g. scratches, dents etc.) caused to the vehicle is reported to a Manager immediately.
- To conduct yourself in a manner appropriate to promote the professional image of the company at all times, whether on or off the premises.
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained and report any customer complaints.
- Use cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to enhance the appearance of motorcycles.
- Carry out internal and external inspections of motorcycles to identify any deterioration and damage.
- Ensure health and safety procedures and all company policies are adhered to at all times.
- Manage the inventory.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A good understanding of motorcycles.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and on own initiative.
- A positive work ethic and ability to be responsive to a flexible workload.
- A polite and helpful manner.
- Good attention to detail, organised and effective time management.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- A polite and helpful manner and a willingness to deal with internal and external customer needs effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Superb communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Experience of machine polishing.
A very competitive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate.
On-site training will also be provided as required.