January 25th 2020
Driving & Riding
Job Title : Motorcycle Valeter & Delivery Driver
Location : Glemsford, Suffolk
Job Tags : Delivery Driver
We are a new BMW Motorrad Retailer covering the whole of Suffolk. Following on from our sensational first year and a half of trading, we are looking to expand our team with another Motorcycle Valeter.
We are looking for someone who will bring their passion and enthusiasm for motorcycles and delivering the very best level of customer service into our already massively successful premium franchise motorcycle workshop and business in Suffolk. This is an excellent opportunity for the right kind of candidate to join a flagship premium brand dealership working with one of the most successful and exciting brands in the motorcycle market today.
This is a key support role in ensuring that all service customer's bikes are washed as well as our new and used Motorcycles being prepared to the highest standards ready to be presented to our customers.
This exciting job role will also require you to do van deliveries for both sales & service customers.
- To ensure that the very high standards of preparation essential to all of our Motorcycles are maintained at all times.
- To ensure that all vehicles are prepared in a timely manner to meet required deadlines for delivery, demonstrations, etc.
- To ensure that all demonstrator models are kept in a condition acceptable for demonstrations.
- To ensure that the standard of preparation of the vehicle display is maintained at all times.
- To ensure that the standard of preparation of showroom display vehicles is maintained at all times.
- To ensure bikes are delivered safely and on time to the required destination. On occasion you'll be required to call the customer and inform them of any ETA's. Customer service is paramount at all times.
- To ensure that the vehicle preparation area is kept in a clean and tidy condition at all times, and equipment as supplied is maintained at a specific and recommended time schedules.
- To ensure that any damage (e.g. scratches, dents etc.) caused to the vehicle is reported to a Manager immediately.
- To conduct oneself in a manner appropriate to promote the professional image of the company at all times, whether on or off the premises.
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained and report any customer complaints.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of the BMW Motorrad product and has done motorcycle valeting and delivery driving before.
A polite and helpful manner.
Good attention to detail and effective time management.
Ability to work as a team member.
A polite and helpful manner and a willingness to deal with internal and external customer needs effectively and efficiently.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Good communication and listening skills.
Full valid UK motorcycle driving licence.
Eligibility to work in the UK.
A very competitive salary will be awarded tot he successful candidate.
On-site training will also be provided by our experienced valeter as required.
You will be able to proudly call yourself a member of the best motorcycle dealership team.....in the world!