December 4th 2019
Internet & IT
Job Title : Social Media Content Coordinator
Location : Alfreton, Derbyshire
Job Tags :
MotoDirect Ltd has established itself as a leading manufacturer, distributor and reseller of technical apparel and PPE within the Motorcycle and Autosport industries. With market leading own brands RST and Wolf and a portfolio of the biggest global brands; Arai, AGV and Motul, we specialise in providing protective technical outerwear, lubricants and equipment to 2 and 4-wheel users.
MotoDirect are looking for an experienced Social Media Content Coordinator to join our team at our Derbyshire head office.
What are we after?
We’re looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about championing the user experience and who can help us to unleash the potential of our brands through our social platforms to drive brand engagement, loyalty and sales.
You will have a proven track record of demonstrating exceptional knowledge and understanding of the social media landscape, ideally within the motorcycling industry – you have experience in maintaining relationships, across different social channels and have experience across community management, influencers, and user generated content.
As an avid user, you are passionate about social and the way it connects people. Being enthusiastic, resilient and resourceful goes without saying along with a keen eye for detail and a passion for excellence. Additionally, being well-organised and planned is a must have, as there will always be a need to effectively juggle several projects at once.
What your responsibilities will be…
• Work with the Digital Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager to develop and implement the social media marketing strategy in line with overall business goals across multiple brands
• Plan and lead logistics around live capture for events, and be able to live publish within reactive and fast paced environments across both own brands and distributor brands, occasionally involving traveling to live UK events
• Plan and generate engaging, relevant brand and product content across social media platforms in-line with a seasonal calendar to create brand appeal with end users
• Liaise with internal teams and external suppliers to ensure accuracy and availability of content from scheduled race events and rider appearances and brand / product focus
• Take ownership of expanding the brand reach by remaining aware of upcoming events within the industry, both nationally and internationally, to remain relevant and engaging for the end user
• Reporting on success/failure of content to continuously improvement and best practice
The markets we cover and brands we represent will give you access to the pinnacle of international Motorcycle, Car and Cycle events such as the Isle of Man TT. Through these events you will be able to develop and implement creative plans and lever relationships to promote our brands in the most effective ways.
We’re looking for someone who has…
• Comprehensive understanding and experience in using Western social media platforms and planning tools such as Hootsuite
• An understanding of social metrics, who can interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and learnings
• A strong work ethic and willingness to learn
• Superb verbal and written communication skills and the ability to switch styles depending on the brand and audience
• An excellent organiser who can multitask and prioritise multiple stakeholders and deadlines
• Can work under pressure, with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
• A Marketing Degree, Digital Marketing or CIM Qualifications
A passion for technical apparel or automotive marketing will be a great advantage.
An excellent salary package will be awarded to the successful candidate which will fully reflect both qualifications and experience as well as the importance this role plays within our organisation today.