Herald Motor Company
October 22nd 2019
24 days left
Job Title : Motorcycle Technician
Location : Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Job Tags : Technical, Manufacturer
Herald Motor Company is now recruiting for a new Motorcycle Technician.
As we continue to expand our range and build the Herald brand we are now looking for another Motorcycle Technician to join our workshop team. You will be involved in building motorcycles as well as undertaking any maintenance or repairs as required. You will also help trainees or apprentices. Initially we are looking for someone to provide short-term cover for a workshop member of staff with a view to the role becoming permanent at the end of the cover period.
As required, you will support the sales processes of bikes and spare parts including deliveries to dealers as well as learn bike build processes to support the operations of the Workshop.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
• De-crating and assembling bikes following build processes.
• Provide high quality customer service by phone/email/face to face enquiries.
• Deliver bikes to dealers in coordination with the Sales Team to ensure the efficient operation of sales.
• Support Spare Parts operations as required using the procedures and systems as advised – i.e. picking items for despatch and recording sales appropriately.
• Ensure a professional, quality service (external and internal) is provided at all times throughout the various stages of sales and aftersales.
• Take part in project work and bike development proposals with practical and commercially feasible options, planning and delivery as required.
• Represent the Company at trade shows or exhibitions and other relevant bodies to promote Herald Motor Company proactively.
• Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
Herald Motor Company is a British engineering and manufacturing company with a passion for developing practical, well designed engineering solutions. We have a hunger for testing our skills and capabilities to the max - as well as challenging conventional solutions: it ensures no two days are ever the same!
We invest in our people, processes, facilities and capabilities to ensure everyone has opportunities to develop, try new experiences and progress while balancing lives and demands. We find this ensures the team can give their very best to the customer with enthusiasm and drive.
In short Herald Motor Company is a business with a big attitude and even bigger ambitions; delivering quality and value to our customers across the world.
We welcome applications from candidates throughout the UK and own our own houses which can be used to facilitate relocation if necessary at highly subsidised rates of rent.
If you wish to join our team and feel you have the right skills to help us grow further, then send us your application direct via this ad today!
You will be a qualified motorbike Technician with experience of working in the motorbike industry. You will be a team player with strong communication skills and the ability to establish good relationships with colleagues and customers. You will also have a passion for the motorbike industry and be flexible in terms of working hours and be able to travel to dealers and exhibitions as required.
• A very competitive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate which will fully reflect both qualifications and experience.
• Generous Employee Referral Scheme
• Healthcare cover
• Bike-2-Work Scheme
• Learning and Development Opportunities