The Merlin Partnership Ltd
October 7th 2019
28 days left
Job Title : Area/Territory Sales Managers
Location : UK
Job Tags : Brand Ambassador, Area Sales, Account Management, Dealer Support, Management
Merlin has enjoyed a sustained period of growth in an industry of fast change but one perfectly positioned to take advantage of Merlin’s unique and highly competitive product strategy and offer. We are now ready to bring in the next phase of new recruits to join our growing, profitable business where those new colleagues can contribute to the next stage of development. The Merlin product architecture is structured around three specific categories being Heritage, Leisure Moto and Riderwear ensuring that Merlin’s continued focus on product appeal and quality continues to hold a compelling offer to meet all rider preferences.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated Territory Sales Managers to strengthen our team in our ongoing development and growth in the UK Physical store network. The available territories are flexible therefore applicants from all mainland UK locations are encouraged to apply. As a successful Territory/Area Sales Manager you will promote and sell the portfolio of products through existing and new dealer networks within the appropriate territories.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- To be the customer expert on the portfolio of products
- To promote and sell the products through the dealer network
- Establish & maintain relationships at both existing and target customers at all levels
- Understand and be fully committed to the sales process
- Identify and implement potential new business opportunities and dealer development
- To maintain and develop existing business through positive merchandising and strong relationship building
- Presenting and promoting products to groups of customers on a regular basis
- Regular reporting of data; planned and actual activity
- Management of territory budget
- Ensure that the customer retention plan is executed effectively
This is a field based role where location is flexible so we're inviting applications from candidates throughout the UK.
The ideal candidates will be/have:
- Previous experience as an Area Sales / Business Development Manager (preferably field based) of a stand-alone / autonomous SME
- Must possess excellent communication skills and deliver with a high energy with hands on approach.
- Self-driven and results focused being measurable on outputs
- Proven ability to quickly build and harness solid, genuine relationships therefore possessing strong personal skills
- Must demonstrate excellent product presentation skills with persuasion/influencing abilities
- Extremely well organised with a keen eye for detail and always well prepared
- Successful track record of achieving and surpassing sales goals
- Go-getter and driven to succeed with a motivated, enthusiastic and tenacious nature
- Full clean driving license
Applications should sent to us direct via this ad and include an up to date CV and covering letter.