Lloyd Cooper-Motorcycles Direct
September 24th 2019
OTE £35,000 per annum
Job Title : Motorcycle Sales Executive
Location : Watford, Hertfordshire
OTE £35,000 per annum
Job Tags : Retail Sales - Bikes
Lloyd Cooper Motorcycles is a motorcycle dealership based on Queens Road in Watford and is the oldest motorcycle dealership in the UK.
We're looking for a Motorcycle Sales Executive to join our team and work with some of the motorcycle industry's most successful and popular brands. The Sales Executive will be mainly office based with occasional travel for external events and site visits. Events may very occasionally require evening/weekend work. Our dealership is open from 8:00am - 5:30pm from Tuesday to Saturday.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- To manage and develop all new & used motorcycle sales enquiries.
- To maximise the sale and profitability of all motorcycle sales using every tool at your disposal.
- To ensure that all key performance indicators and target objectives are met.
- To maximise the sale of all clothing and accessory products as part of the sale process.
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Using established follow up & prospecting systems, maximise customer loyalty and retention.
- To assist management in maintaining and developing showroom policy and procedures.
The ideal candidate should be computer literate and possess an outstanding record of sales achievement in either the motorcycle or automotive industries.
It is essential that candidates should possess a can do attitude and a willingness to improve and learn. You must be target driven and the sort of person who thrives on a challenge. Ideally you should already have experience of successfully working to a defined retail sales process within a motorcycle / automotive industry environment (Although this is not necessary).
Above all else a healthy obsession and passion for motorcycles and the delivery of an exceptional customer experience is a must.
Full motorcycle and car licence.
An excellent basic salary will be awarded to the successful candidate, depending on experience, together with a generous commission structure and full manufacturer training as necessary.