Custom Cruisers UK
August 22nd 2019
Internet & IT
Job Title : Digital Media & Internet Executive
Location : Alfreton, Derbyshire
Job Tags : Social Media, E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Web Marketing
Custom Cruisers UK stock and sell motorcycle accessories for Metric and Harley Davidson motorcycles, Victory, Triumph, Indian, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, BMW, Big Dog, American Ironhorse & Hyosung. We keep huge stocks of windshields exhausts, saddlebags motorcycle seats, clothing, leathers, bike luggage, custom accessories, forks and now frames. Due to the continued success of our business we're now looking to appoint a Digital Media & Internet Executive to our team.
You will be an important part of our team, spearheading our development and growth in all things digital and internet related. You will be working with and reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Your key responsibilities:
• Managing our social media platforms.
• Managing and maximising opportunities to enhance eCommerce traffic, conversions and sales.
• Developing our Digital Media & Sales strategy and building new campaigns.
• Ensuring your activity is targeted at converting customers and building loyalty.
• Creating and developing all Custom Cruisers UK digital content.
• Ensuring our online parts database is up to date and reflects availability, prices are accurate, customer queries are responded to effectively and in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will possess a sound knowledge of motorcycles and their various parts, you will also need to have a good understanding of the internet and how to utilise it effectively to market to and communicate effectively with our customers. You will also possess a good understanding of how to harness the power of digital and social media channels to promote our parts business.
The successful candidate will have:
• A solid understanding of the internet, website management and of how to harness the power of social media in order top promote a business.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work on your own as well as part of a small team.
• A very good attention to detail.
• A genuine passion for motorcycles of all makes and model.
A very competitive salary package will be awarded to the successful candidate which will fully reflect your qualifications and experience in this field.