SuperBike Factory Ltd
June 6th 2019
£30,000 per annum
Job Title : Motorcycle Technician
Location : Macclesfield, Cheshire
- £30,000 per annum
Job Tags : Technical
SuperBike Factory Ltd is the UK's largest motorbike specialist with over 500 bikes in stock and are currently looking for a Motorcycle Technician / Mechanic to join our expanding workshop team in Macclesfield.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motorcycle enthusiast to combine their personal interests with their career in a fast-growing business. Not one day is the same in our workshop; with exposure to all makes and models, the technical knowledge you can gain with us is a rare opportunity within the industry. From day to day you would be working on the latest motorcycles available on the current market, something a single main dealership cannot offer. With a clear development path and continued support you could become the most versatile Motorcycle Technician out there and become part of the biggest and fastest developing workshop in north west and beyond.
Key Areas Of Responsibilities:
• Diagnosing standard and complex faults and ensuring underlying problems are resolved.
• Stripping, fitting and replacing components on motorcycles, including engine rebuilds.
• Motorcycle servicing.
• Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time.
Whilst we are ideally looking for someone with a good level of workshop experience, we are open-minded with regard to receiving applications from candidates who may not possess the qualifications but have the practical experience. Whether that would be a home mechanic, car mechanic, or be part of any mechanical / engineering role in other industries, if you have a strong passion for motorcycles and a willingness to learn we would like to hear from you.
Apply direct to us via this ad now!
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
• A valid Motorcycle Licence
• Strong attention to detail, fault finding, technical and problem-solving skills.
• A positive mindset and the will to succeed and impact the success of the business.
• The ability to work quickly and efficiently towards targets.
• A flexible attitude to working hours and a strong work ethic.
• You will be having a genuine passion for all things 2 wheels and will be keen to share this enthusiasm.
• You must be a resident in the UK at the time of this advertisement and hold all necessary paperwork.
• Final salary awarded to the successful candidate will fully reflect both qualifications and experience.
• Free eye test for DSE users
• Refer a friend
• Discounted gym membership
• Opportunity to advance your career
We are prepared to look at providing assistance with relocation should the successful candidate come from outside the North West or potentially outside the UK if eligible to work here.