April 2nd 2019
9 days left
Bromley, South-East London
Job Title : Group Parts & Accessories Person
Location : Bromley, South-East London
Job Tags : Events, Dealer Support, Brand Ambassador, Aftersales
An exciting opportunity has arisen following the restructure our Aftersales department; we are looking for a dynamic self-motivated individual to be responsible for nationwide sales and activities for the parts and accessories business in the UK.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager the role is office based within Bromley. Core responsibilities will be supporting the network, providing comprehensive weekly reports, being the key point of contact for the network assisting with all parts & accessories inquires. Creating efficient campaigns/promotions that support the main product groups with dealer visits when required. As dealer visits and regular meetings will be part of the role, a flexible approach to work will be necessary.
This role is based at the Piaggio UK head office.
Only applications made via this ad will be considered, DO NOT apply direct to Piaggio UK.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be professional & able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Have a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Be able to operate effectively under pressure whilst maintaining a professional approach.
- Be customer driven and service led.
- Be well presented.
- Be a team player.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Have a sound and practical work ethic.
- Be committed & driven to succeed.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Automotive and or Scooter / Motorcycle Industry experience.
- A good understanding of how a dealership operates both in Aftersales and Sales.
- Excellent PC competences: Excel, Word, Outlook, PPT - with particular emphasis on Excel competency.
- The ability to communicate both written & verbal to a high standard.
Having a proven track record in parts & accessories sales would be advantageous although not essential.
A very competitive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate which will fully reflect the experience and qualifications you are able to bring to this role. Auto-enrolment onto a stakeholder pension scheme as well as a host of other significant benefits.
The opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting and successful collection of motorcycle and scooter brands in the world today.
Hours 09:00 to 17:30pm Monday to Friday, with some travel within the network.
Holiday 22days + Bank Holidays.