Kawasaki Motors UK
March 6th 2019
13 days left
Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
Job Title : Technical Training Specialist
Location : Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
Job Tags : Technical
This role is a Kawasaki Motors Europe (KME) Headquarters function but based within the Kawasaki Motors UK office at Bourne End, Buckinghamshire.
The main purpose of this role is to plan, prepare and deliver technical training and materials for KME’s official distributors, staff, and others as required, for all Kawasaki products (Street Motorcycles, Motocross & Off-Road Motorcycles, ATV, Utility Vehicles and Jet Ski).
The role is also responsible for developing training materials & training policy which can be re-used across KME's markets in over 30 countries.
- Evaluate technical training requirements.
- Recommend and implement new courses.
- Produce and prepare technical training materials including lesson plans, presentations and E-learning.
- Develop standardised materials and course contents for use by other distributors and instructors.
- Deliver technical training for all products/subjects at various locations as required.
- Provide support for other technical service functions if required.
The role will require occasional travel, resulting in having to work outside the office as well as outside usual office hours.
Only applications submitted via this vacancy ad on the BikeJobs website will be considered and you should live within reasonable commuting distance of Bourne End in Buckinghamshire.
The ideal candidate will possess the relevant qualifications or in-depth experience and demonstrable understanding of motorcycle or automotive engineering together with a knowledge of Kawasaki motorcycle technology and/or experience within motorcycle or related Powersports service, maintenance and repair field.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess an excellent command of English; any other modern language would be a benefit.
- Be a good communicator and flexible team worker.
- Possess a high level of writing / authoring skills and administrative skills.
- Be self-reliant and able to work autonomously including managing workloads.
- Have a good knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Other IT skills and knowledge would also be an advantage.
Experience of working in a similar role preferably from within the motorcycle/automotive training field.
A very competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.