February 19th 2019
Driving & Riding
Job Title : Motorcycle Valeter/Delivery Driver
Location : Thurrock, Essex
Job Tags : Delivery Driver
An opportunity has arisen for a Motorcycle Valeter/Delivery Driver to work on a permanent basis within our successful and prestigious Harley-Davidson dealership in Thurrock, Essex.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:
- To deliver and collect bikes from customer’s homes or work premises, ensuring the collection and / or completion of all paperwork required.
- To receive and receipt for the collection of payments from customers where required.
- Be a competent Valeter taking pride in the cleaning and detailing of every motorcycle entrusted to the workshop, maintain showroom bikes.
- To ensure all dealings with customers are handled courteously as you are representing our Brand.
- To make deliveries and collections for the business needs when required avoiding all congestion charge routes and to purchase fuel on a weekly basis.
STRICTLY NO OTHER RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
The ideal applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, friendly, helpful and professional with a can-do attitude.
- Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
- Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues.
- Resilient, reliable and punctual.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Able to load Harley Davidson’s on and off our delivery van with due care and attention.
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Have a full, clean UK car and motorcycle driving licence and a good local knowledge of the road and motorway networks.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines and procedures.
- Be self-motivated.
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a very competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, staff discount scheme and JMG offers.