November 29th 2018
12 days left
£9.00 per hour
Job Title : Motorcycle Sub-Assembly Technician
Location : Bolton, Lancashire
£9.00 per hour
Job Tags : Manufacturer, Technical
As a motorcycle assembler, you will be challenged with a variety of mechanical tasks with the main focus on assembling sub-assemblies for motorcycles.
The main part of the role is..
* Assembling Sub-assembly sections of motorcycles
* Electrical cable work
* Assembling components to engineering drawings
* Use of hand held tools
You will also be expected to..
* Ensure a high standard of professionalism is maintained and that customer care is foremost
* Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area and department
* Contribute to the development of systems and improvement in working practices and processes
* Be fully familiar and conversant with department and company policies, procedures and processes, ensuring all work and actions undertaken are in full compliance at all times
* Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manager
* Adept at exercising good judgement (sometimes with incomplete information) whilst being constrained by tight deadlines
* Able to apportion time effectively to complete tasks.
• Able to work well within a team
• Ability to show good problem-solving skills
• Ability to show a good consistent level of build quality
You should come from a hands-on Mechanical assembly background
Working hours: Monday – Friday – 8:30am to 5pm with overtime available
Starting at £9 per hour for a 3-month probational period, then if successful, placed on £10 per hour.