Kawasaki Motors UK
October 8th 2018
18 days left
Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
Marketing & PR
Job Title : Marketing Co-ordinator & Creative Designer
Location : Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
Job Tags :
A rare opportunity to be part of an Exceptional Team.
Working within the KMUK Marketing & Brand Development Department, you will implement strategies to generate retail interest in Kawasaki products and services. As the creative lead for the UK Company, we are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge and design skills to interpret our needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will collaborate with our marketing and sales team.
- Creating artwork and design, to include but not limited to: print and digital content, marketing literature such as brochures, leaflets and POS and all other touchpoints and media.
- To ensure the company's correct Corporate / Retail ID is reflected in and on all internal and external materials.
- Maintaining and developing KMUK website(s) including loading content, images and maintenance.
- Creation, organisation and promotion of Exhibitions, Shows and Events.
- To attend Exhibitions, Shows and Events throughout the year at weekends.
- To manage budgets associated with areas of responsibility.
- Working within the wider Team to help implement Kawasaki’s retail strategies.
- Previous Marketing & Design experience (4+ years).
- Fully conversant in Adobe CC Creative Suite programmes: Acrobat X Pro, Flash, Premier Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, Light Room etc.
- Strong design ability working with large scale design and signage.
- Basic skills in HTML and Video editing software desirable but not essential.
- Excellent skills in illustration, layout and idea generation.
- Strong attention to detail and good eye for design.
- Ability to work to short deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a natural flair for creative design.
- A solid understanding of typography and corporate identity.
- Basic experience with CMS and website maintenance.
- Honest, trustworthy and able to handle confidential product information.
- Good level of proofing and copy writing skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office & PowerPoint
A knowledge of the motorcycle market would be advantageous but is not essential.
An excellent salary will be awarded to the successful candidate that will reflect both experience and qualifications.
25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Private health cover.
Contribution to private gym membership.
The opportunity to be part of a very successful and dynamic team and one of the the world's most successful motorcycle manufacturer brands.