Race FX Ltd
October 5th 2018
Job Title : Area Account Managers
Location : UK
Job Tags : Account Management, Area Sales, Brand Ambassador, Dealer Support, Management
Due to continued expansion, Race FX are looking for Area Account Managers, in different locations across the UK, to work on the street bike side of our business. This is an exciting opportunity to work within our established sales team selling and developing leading brands that include Bell Helmets, Five Gloves and Oakley.
The main role and responsibilities will be to:
• Support, maintain and develop our existing customer database.
• Develop new business opportunities and meet sales targets.
• Maintain the company CRM system keeping records of visits and meetings, sales activities and opportunities.
• Work closely with the in-house sales team and communicate effectively across all areas of business including purchasing and marketing.
• Attend regular sales meetings at our company HQ, dealer open days and exhibitions/events as required.
If you think you have the necessary skills and would like to apply please forward your CV and a covering letter by applying direct to us via this ad.
The ideal candidates will have/be:
• A passion or interest in motorcycles/motorcycle sport.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and organised.
• Driven by targets and deadlines.
• Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
• Computer literate.
• The ability to open new accounts as well as managing existing customers.
• Hold a full UK driving licence.
Experience working in the motorcycle industry and existing contacts would also be an advantage.
We offer a basic salary plus commission and bonus package, company car and a mobile phone as well as the opportunity to represent some of the strongest helmet, clothing & accessory brands in the industry.