Parts Europe GmbH
June 11th 2018
20 days left
Northern UK & South West England
Job Title : Area Sales Representatives
Location : Northern UK & South West England
Job Tags : Account Management, Area Sales, Management, Sales Agent
Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor, ICON, Moose, and Drag Specialties.
Two rewarding and exciting opportunities have arisen for Area Sales Representatives to join the UK's most progressive and vibrant distributor of motorcycle/powersports parts. Well known and highly respected throughout the industry with one role covering the Northern UK territory and the other role covering Mid-Wales & South West England, the purpose of the role will be visiting an established dealer network generating sales and making new dealers aware of the Company's extensive product range and giving industry leading customer service back-up.
- Generate sales to achieve maximum success against annual sales targets.
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited.
- Establish and maintain effective communication links with other company departments.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning.
- Highlight and monitor any bad debts and assist in collecting them as and when required.
- Provide feedback to any relevant company departments about complaints and problems to try to ensure that these do not arise in the future.
- Maintain contact with the sales office and distribution department in relation to account queries returns or damage to goods etc.
- Attend and participate in national sales meetings.
- Monitor feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with company products.
- Attend at exhibitions and trade fairs throughout the UK and Europe.
A proven successful background in field sales preferably gained in the motorcycle or allied industries.
- Excellent communication and computer skills with experience in using CRM systems.
- Well-presented and personable with the ability to build and hold rapport with clients.
- The ability to close on face to face sales.
- Target driven and the ability to perform to KPIs.
A very competitive salary and bonus package will be awarded to the successful candidate.