North Oxford BMW Ltd
May 22nd 2018
Aftersales & Service
Job Title : Motorcycle Aftersales Advisor
Location : Oxford
Job Tags : Aftersales, Parts & Accessories, Service
Are you an experienced Aftersales Advisor with Parts or Service experience in the motorcycle / automotive sector looking for a new and exciting challenge?
North Oxford Motorrad are currently looking for an Aftersales Advisor to work in our service centre.
This is a fabulous opportunity to establish a career within North Oxford BMW and the William Morgan Group. Working alongside industry experts and within an organisation that is at the forefront of the automotive industry.
The role will entail working in our Motorrad Parts and Service Divisions, with main duties varying on a day to day basis but covering elements such as:
• Manage customer enquires swiftly, courteously and efficiently ensuring the highest standard of customer care and satisfaction, paying attention to manufacturer guidelines.
• Actively increase business of parts sales wherever possible by ensuring that all required parts for any particular repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers.
• Promote the sale of Motorrad accessories and clothing.
• Order parts to the customers' requirements quoting the delivery times and prices accurately.
• Identify and quality check all parts being issued, making sure they are all booked out, free of damage and correct to part number.
• Ensure the parts storage area is kept clean, tidy and safe to work in.
• Make customer bookings and plan customer arrival times (where possible).
• Greet all customers at Reception in a courteous and considerate manner and agree their service and repair requirements with them.
• Take ownership responsibility for customer motorcycles, keys and workshop parking.
• Complete Repair Orders and inform customers of approximate prices, delivery times and acceptable methods of payment.
• Maintain an ongoing customer contact system, including a follow-up call to ensure satisfaction with all work carried out and calls to customers not seen for long periods to demonstrate continued interest in their requirements.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within an Aftersales/Service department from either the motorcycle or automotive industries.
Full valid UK driving licence (Motorcycle licence preferable but not essential).
Eligibility to work in the UK.
A very competitive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate that will fully reflect both qualifications and experience.
The opportunity to work with one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the motorcycle and automotive sector.