May 22nd 2018
£10,000 per annum
Job Title : Part-Time Regional Partner Managers
Location : UK Wide
Job Tags : Area Sales, Sales
RideTo exists to make it safer and easier to experience the joy of riding a motorcycle. We're the UK's fastest growing platform for new riders to find the best training, bikes and gear supported with expert advice.
We're looking for passionate, self-motivated individuals throughout the UK to join our growing team. The position is a flexible, part time, commission based role, with opportunities to join full time in the future. You'll be out in the field as the face of RideTo within the motorcycle training industry, responsible for meeting, vetting and signing partnership agreements with new motorcycle training schools across the UK.
Region of work will be agreed based on your own location and our expansion plans, with an occasional meeting in our London HQ. This is a key role within the RideTo team, as you'll be playing huge part in the nationwide expansion of the business and maintaining the high calibre of schools we allow on our platform.
- Researching and contacting potential partner schools in each new city
- Responding to and assessing partner school applications
- Site visits and assessments of potential new partners
- Communicating the value of RideTo's services to new partners and signing commercial agreements
- Launch and promote the RideTo brand for making it safer and easier to get on two wheels in each region
- Uncovering new market and business opportunities
- Relaying industry and market insights back to the business
This role is perfect for someone already in the industry looking for flexible work 1 - 2 days per week, in an exciting, fast growing new company. Visit us at www.rideto.com to find out more.
The ideal candidates will be professional communicators, diligent and detail oriented. If you also have field based partnership/business development experience that would be a bonus.
- Full, clean motorcycle licence for at least 3 years.
- 2 years or more experience in the motorcycle industry.
- Advance motorcycle riding qualifications such as ROSPA, Bike Safe, ERS, IAM.
- Motorcycle instructor qualifications.
The opportunity to play a pivotal role in the rapid expansion of the industry's most exciting new brand.
Travel expenses and a performance based commission giving realistic OTE of £10,000 P/A based on working part-time, 1 day/week.