Fed up with the grey UK weather & rain? Don't want to wait before you are handed significant work responsibilities? Want a complete change of life? By any chance...do you happen to like travel and motorcycles (especially vintage bikes) ?
Intrigued? Read below to find out about an opportunity like no other in New Delhi, India!
Vintage Rides was started after our founder Alex Zurcher did his first trip to India. He realized that the best way to discover this country was to ride a bike. And as he came back to Delhi after his road trip, he came up with the Vintage Rides concept; offer motorcycle tours packages in Asia to riders from all around the world, allow them to meet the locals, to ride the roads less travelled.. and enjoy their experience in full safety!
Vintage Rides is based on the iconic Royal Enfield bike, currently the oldest global motorcycle brand in continuous production.
From our humble beginnings operating motorcycle tours in India 10 years back, we now operate in 10 countries across Asia including Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and Mongolia. Today, Vintage Rides is the leader in the French speaking market, and we are now looking for an entrepreneurial and driven Travel Advisor to help build out the UK and other English speaking markets.
Our team is young, multicultural, ambitious and driven by passion and challenges. We are looking for exceptional talents who will accompany the growth and development of our company, and join us on a beautiful ride!
You will be based out of our rooftop office in New Delhi, India. Don't expect the expat life, but be assured that you will discover a country where you can only expect the unexpected, that you will be part of a great adventure with a team that's like a family.
In Delhi, you may choose to visit what this historic city has to offer, a beautiful heritage, a vibrant cultural scene and happening party scene, and great food! Delhi is the gateway to Rajasthan, Himalayas, and many more.. You can discover it all while you're there, and participate yourself in our amazing bike trips at least once a year.
We expect our Travel Advisor to join us for 2 years minimum!
From our New Delhi office, you will be responsible for developing the UK market. You will build a pipeline of UK-based prospects, present them our motorcycle trips and follow-up with them throughout and after their booking process.
We are looking for skilful people, able to advise, to sell and to create motorcycle trips while nurturing their clients' portfolio.
As a Travel Advisor - UK Market you will be responsible for:
- Contacting, advising and booking English Speaking based riders on our motorcycle rides. Ensure 95% satisfaction of our English speaking riders for their whole experience with us (pre tour - on tour - post tour) by proactively working with other teams based in France, India, Mongolia,...
- Creating content to help build our brand on the UK market & increase our pipeline on the UK market.
- Manage the whole pre-sales and after-sales process (including documentation).
- Build a relationship with your riders, ensure their satisfaction and build a loyal database of riders who will continue travelling with us year after year.
- Meet & Greet your groups of riders in Delhi on their arrival and ensure a proper feedback loop so that we are always learning from our trips.
- Complete tracking of your market including reports on business performance, recommendations & execution of process improvement.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Sales position or in the Tourism Industry.
- Excellent communication skills and aspiration to build leadership capabilities.
- A real interest for sales and its challenges, the will to push boundaries.
- A roll your sleeves up attitude: Vintage Rides is a start up company, growing at a fast pace and in constant change. You should enjoy, look for and anticipate change.
- Extremely organized, process driven and result driven.
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely.
- Curious, open minded, willing to travel.
- Fluent English (native speaker).
- Some experience of living abroad/in Asia is a big plus (if not, a real ambition to live abroad).
- Strong interest in motorbikes is a big plus (if not, willingness to build a love for motorbikes).